Contact: Lauren Casey
Closing Date : 15/09/2017
Blanchfield Mechanical Maintenance Kilkenny have a fantastic job opportunity for the right candidate. Due to our continuous business growth, we are seeking a qualified plumber with proven experience to join our maintenance team.
Salary is negotiable depending on candidate experience. Overtime is only occasional at employer’s discretion.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Installation and/or maintenance of heating systems, drainage and water supplies.
• Fitting various appliances eg. showers.
• Service boilers both oil & gas and mechanical plants
• Locate faults in the systems & equipment of customers and repair the issue.
• Answer emergency customer calls to repair leaks and other problems
What do we expect?
• Plumbing and customer services including installations, knowledge of plumbing fittings both commercial and residential, and maintenance work.
• The ability to trouble shoot and capable of working on initiative
• Flexible approach to work, who can work well with minimal direct supervision.
• Experience is essential
• Over 25 with a full clean driving licence
• Manual Handling & Safe pass would be an advantage
• RGII Registered
• Level 6 Craft Cert
• Company Van.
• Company Mobile
To apply for this position please email your CV and cover note to: Lauren@bmechm.com
Should you be called for interview stages, please ensure you bring along a copy of any up to date qualification you may have.